Did you know that Michaels will host a party for your crafty boy or girl?
For $50, you can rent out their craft room for 2.5 hours.
You will receive invitations, thank you notes, and an associate to help you with your party.
What to know:
- They ask that you book a party at least a week in advance.
- There must be one adult for every five children.
- You may bring food (pizza, cake, etc) and there is a fridge available in the craft room for your use.
- Craft supplies are NOT included in the price of the party.
- The Michaels associates are more than happy to help you plan your party. They will have plenty of ideas and will help you shop for supplies. Some ideas they mentioned were decorating t-shirts, painting wood frames, decorating tote bags, building stuffed animals, jewelry making, and more! It’s really up to you and your budget (just a suggestion…make sure you are comfortable with the associate you are assigned for your party. It could really make or break your event).
- These parties are best suited to older kids…ages 8 and up is what they recommend.