Stone Ridge Church
6300 E 24th St.
Yuma, AZ 85365
Phone: (928) 314-4410
Saturday: 5:00pm – The Edge*, 7:00pm – Ignite
Sunday: 9:00am – The Blend*, 11:00am – Overdrive*
*Full children’s programming
Who We Are:
We hope you find the information you’re looking for here, but even more so, we hope you find a way to connect with people. We may be a little biased, but we think some of the best people in the world are right here at Stone Ridge.
If you show up for a weekend worship service, people will greet you. If you connect with a small group, people will pray with you. If you serve with us, people will roll up their sleeves and work with you.
So check out our programs, our ministries, our services. Sign your kids up for AWANA. Download a sermon. Get some info on what’s happening…
…but don’t miss the people.
Stone Ridge Church has been a part of the spiritual landscape of Yuma since the 1940s. Over the years we’ve seen massive changes in our culture, our world, and in the style of our church. Still, it’s exciting to know that the same message of hope, peace, and life with God that we began to share last century, is the same message that is transforming broken lives today.
We are a growing, casual, contemporary, family-friendly church.
Spend much time here and you’ll find that we value prayer, that you have to take responsibility for your own growth, that serving in teams is more effective and more fun, and that the Bible is still the best place to find wisdom to live by.
We use a simple, 3-step process to help people develop their faith.
- Love Jesus Passionately – plug in to a worship service
- Grow Together Relationally – connect in a small group
- Serve the World Selflessly – commit to helping people
What We Believe:
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in unbelievers and indwells believers, that he bestows gifts to every believer and empowers us to live godly lives.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man, and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith, trusting in Christ alone for salvation that was made possible by his death and resurrection, can that alienation be removed.
- We believe that all people were created to exist eternally and will spend eternity either in the presence of God in Heaven or bereft of that presence in hell.
- We believe that once salvation is given it will not be revoked, as it was given and is maintained by the grace of God and not through the works (or lack thereof) of the believer.